Le 02/08/2011 19:39, Curtis Jensen a écrit :
That would work.  I guess, the 2D Line distance questions was a request.
Also, I'm more interested in the line segment part of the question.

For now there is no such method.
Please open a Jira issue for this request, I'll implement them (I also have the 3D segment you already requested in my TODO list).

Luc

Thanks,
Curtis