On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Nick Hofstede
<nick.hofst...@inventivegroup.com> wrote:
> I noticed that commons scxml uses the attribute sendid on the send element to
> specify the id of an event, whereas the scxml specification states that you
> should use the id attribute (see http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#send)
>
> I assume this is a bug and you want me to log it in the issue tracker?

<snip/>

The specification has evolved (it was sendid to begin with), the
implementation hasn't -- so yes, please do open a ticket in the
tracker. If you could attach a patch to fix this, that'd be
appreciated as well -- you'll want to change Send.java in the model
package.

-Rahul