Hello,
I was wondering whether there is a method which one would call to destroy all
the objects in a pool.

To be specific, I am using ‘GenericObjectPool’ to create a pool consisting of
object ‘MyObject’ (implements PoolableObjectFactory).
‘destroyObject()’ method is implemented for ‘MyObject’ which does some cleaning.

Is there a way for me to call the ‘destroyObject()’ method for all the objects
in the pool from ‘GenericObjectPool’, something like ‘clear()’ but which works
on ‘destroyObject()’ method of all the objects in the pool ?

Thanks in advance,
/srm