I explain better my problem, actually we use scxml like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"; version="1.0"
exmode="lax" initialstate="initialstate">
        <datamodel>
                <data id="one$value">0</data>
        </datamodel>
        <state id="one">
                <transition event="alfa" cond= "_eventdata.getone$value() ==
0" target="two">
                        <assign location="one$value"
expr="_eventdata.setone$value(1)" />
                </transition>
        </state>
</scxml>

there is a way to access to "one$value" directly? without call java
method?? EL?? if yes, anyone can give me help??

thz