I need some insights on how procrun shuts down an application. Procrun has a
parameter called "StopTimeout" which Defines the timeout in seconds that
procrun waits for service to exit gracefully. What happens after the timeout
period? Doe procrun shut down the JVM?
A more general question is: how do the involved parties interact with one
another - JVM, procrun, and Windows service manager? I have been perplexed by
two errors: one says the process ended unexpectedly. The other says service
manager could not get a response from procrun (after a long wait). In both
cases, the event viewer showed errors related to prunsrv.exe. These errors are
more associated with the 32 bit version. AMD64 seems to work a better.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

James Wang | Software Engineer, Development | [Description: Description:
infor-logo-esig] | direct: 734.623.4056 | fax: 734.623.4190 |
james.w...@infor.com<mailto:james.w...@infor.com>