Am 31.05.2012 08:30, schrieb Alexander Selg:
Hi Oliver,

thanks for your clarification.

 From my point of view it would be more straightforward assigning
attributes to all nodes of a list. Otherwise the list feature seems
incomlete to me.
Our lists are a bit longish so I was very happy that I can avoid
repeating tags in our config.xml.

Does it make sense to create an improvement issue?

Why not? However, I think this issue will not be dealt with in an 1.x version because it might break existing code.

For Configuration 2.x list handling and list delimiter parsing are certainly topics which can be improved.

Oliver

Otherwise I think I would prefer to read the list as string and parse
it as a list by myself ...

Thank you for your help,
Alex