Hi,

Its a really odd thing that im asking, I know. I think the problem
with the server is that it rejects messages with a custom FROM as an
anti-spam feature, just like Caesar said. If I send a mail manually
with Telnet, without specifying the FROM field, the mail is sent.

Thanks in advance!

Richard.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com