Hello,

I'm trying to do a non linear
regression using the LevenbergMarquardtOptimizer.

I have copied the proposed Demo code at:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/userguide/optimization.html

and I get the following error at the java
compilation time:

"The method optimize(OptimizationData..) in the type
AbstractLeastSquaresOptimizer is not
applicable for the arguments (int, QuadraticProblem, double[], double[],
double[])"

It seems that the optimize method employed in the Demo code is not
the appropriate one.

I tried to change the imports, but that does not work.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Eric

****
LevenbergMarquardtOptimizer optimizer = new LevenbergMarquardtOptimizer();
PointVectorValuePair optimum = optimizer.optimize(100, problem,
problem.calculateTarget(), weights, initialSolution);
****