From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgai...@hotmail.com]
Sent: July-17-14 1:03 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [daemon]

can you display PATH, CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME please
assume:
PATH folder = folders for all executables?
CLASSPATH folders = contains all classes referenced by main java
class..including local folder e.g. $CLASSPATH = .:$CLASSPATH ?
files that are read are in SAME directory where you executed jsvc.exe ?
JAVA_HOME is set to base folder of JAVA installation ?

what happens when you run the same class using java.exe mypackage.MyClass ?

Martin