Von: "Rob Walker" <r...@ascert.com>
Gesendet: ‎01.‎08.‎2014 08:33
An: "user@commons.apache.org" <user@commons.apache.org>
Betreff: [vfs] Current status?

Commons VFS seems to be useful to help with a number of aspects I'm
looking at, but I'm concered about it's current development state.

It seems a little dormant in terms of recent development activity and
fixing, and the web pages have a number of broken links.

Is this still an active and viable project to consider using?

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the edge
www.ascert.com