Ah, I managed to get rid of the error, as I remembered your suggestion I
should take a look on the bevingtonTest. However, the results seem to be
wrong, so most likely I made a mistake calculating the derivatives.

https://github.com/cr0w3/ExponentialLeastSquaredProblem.git

I uploaded the project on GIT so it's easier to check my code. :)

Greetings,
Thom