Hello Team,

I am newbie to Imaging and i am trying to create a multipage tif file from a
list of tif files using below set of steps:

1.       Say I have two tif files.

2.       I created a TiffOutputSet

3.       Created two TiffOutputDirectory objects with type as
DIRECTORY_TYPE_DIR_0 and DIRECTORY_TYPE_DIR_1.

4.       Filled above objects with TiffImageData from source tifs.

5.       Added both the directories to TiffOutputSet object.

6.       Wrote this to OutputStream using:

new TiffImageWriterLossy().write(os, outputSet);

Is this how I am supposed to get a multipage tif or is there a better and short
method.
Please let me know in case sample code is required.

Thanks,
Ravi Ranjan

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.