I searched Google for examples uses of Apache Commons FTP library, but only
found very basic examples. For efficiency and not to reach user limit, I used
only one client.

When I called mlistFile(), I got an "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
length=1; index=1." at
    String entry = getReplyStrings()[1].substring(1);

I found that at that time, getReplyStrings returned a String array that had
only one element, and it was
    226 Successfully transferred "/somefile.mp4"
instead of the expected
    250-Listing /somefile.mp4
     type=file;size=1834618;modify=20090501101746; /somefile.mp4
    250 End

It seems that the response for MLST was mixed with a file close
(InputStream.close()) response. What is the best way to avoid this? Should I
use a separate client for retrieveFileStream()?