As nearly as I can tell, the latest release of dbutils is 1.6. However,
there are hints there was a 1.7 at some point, though there is no branch or
tag for that version on the GitHub Mirror. The GitHub mirror does have a RC
for 2.0.

This is an issue for me because our recent upgrade to OJDBC 12 causes
AbstractQueryRunner.fillStatement to throw an SQL exception. That defect
has been resolved, supposedly in 1.6. However, the sources.jar from
MavenCentral for 1.6 does NOT include the fix.

So I have a couple of questions. Can someone publish the correct artifacts
to Maven Central? And when can we expect 2.0 to be released?