Please do not cross post a message and it is better to direct your
comments to the list in general. See more tips here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Prathib Kumar <kgprat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Woonsan,
>
> As you have suggested I have picked the M1 release from
> http://maven.onehippo.com/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-scxml2/2.0-M1/
> but it looks like on the M1 release, setParentSCXMLExecutor() API is missing
> in the interface where as I could see it in the latest git repo.

I didn't suggest that. I just gave an example on how my organization
does in my reply to your personal e-mail question, trying to give you
a hint (e.g, you can deploy a tag or revision onto the repository of
your own).

> Do we have any tag'ed version which contains the latest version of this
> interface ?

No tag, no release yet.

Woonsan