I'm not sure how to help you David, but perhaps if you could share some code it
would be easier to replicate it and try to understand your problem?
CheersBruno

      From: "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
 To: Commons Users List <user@commons.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, 7 June 2017 8:29 AM
 Subject: Using jxpath in PaxExam

I'm having no trouble using JXPath in unit tests, but I'm trying to use it in
PaxExam tests for Karaf.  I'm having trouble getting dependencies right.
However, if I specify this artifact in my paxexam config, it appears that it
also requires the "javax.servlet.jsp" artifact.  I'm not sure exactly how to
specify that artifact.  Is there a common way to do this?