Hello Andreas,

> Am 11.09.2017 um 13:57 schrieb Andreas Sewe <andreas.s...@codetrails.com>:
>
> Hi Benedikt,
>
>> I’ll have a look on my next cycle.
>
> is there anything I can do to help?

No, not really. There where some discussions on the ML regarding breaking
changes. I’m not sure we reached consensus there. I’ll probably go an push out
RC1 to see how people feel about the breaking changes. Would be nice, I you
could share your thoughts about that too.

> We at SpotBugs are holding our breath [1] for an official BCEL 6.1.0
> release, which we would like to include in our own upcoming 3.1.0
> release -- rather than including a self-built BCEL 6.1.0 snapshot.

Sorry, I’m doing this on my spare time and I had some busy weeks lately. I’ll
try to get to it this weekend.

Regards,
Benedikt