From: Alex O'Ree <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:00:24 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: commons-daemon on windows, not honoring JvmMx setting?

--Jvm pointed directly at JRE/bin/server/jvm.dll or /bin/client/jvm.dll
(this part is populated based on tomcat's service.bat
--JvmMx 300
--StartMode jvm
--StopMode jvm

I've also tried adding the standard jvm xmx setting in ++JvmOptions however
it didn't appear to have any affect.
When running from the command line with java -Xmx300m -jar my.jar the
setting is honored. Tested by setting the Xmx to 100m which will cause OOM.

What is right for the service wrapper?