De : Oscar Bastidas [mailto:obast...@umn.edu]
Envoyé : mardi 28 mai 2019 09:38
À : user@commons.apache.org
Objet : [math] Vector math question

Hello,

I have some calculations that specifically involve:

1) calculating vectors from 3-dimensional x, y, z points in Euclidean space

2) performing dot products with the aforementioned vectors

3) finding vector length

Would someone please tell me if Apache Commons Math has tools to calculate
these quantities, and if so, what is the complete import statements to summon
these classes and their methods?  Thanks.

Oscar

Oscar Bastidas, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
University of Minnesota