Hi Gary,

VFS-733 was changed to status 'closed' a week ago. Could you release the RC please?

Again: if there's anything I can help with, let me know.

With kind regards,

Jurrie

On 06-10-19 23:41, Gary Gregory wrote:
Jurrie,

The next release will be labeled 2.5.0 and I am waiting on feedback for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-733 before cutting an RC.

Gary