Thanks for your response Mark, further comments inline below -

> It shouldn't.
>
> Maybe a permissions problem? Although running as LocalService is should
> be fine.

So I am using the `--ServiceUser=LocalSystem` flag - to run under the
LocalSystem account. (i.e. NOT `NT Authority\Local Service`).

> I guess check the obvious. Does the dll exist where the app is looking?

It does exist yes. I have a working theory in fact that it loads the
DLL, but it is the dependencies of that DLL (which will be various
Windows system DLL's) that it can't load.

> Can LocalSystem read that file etc.

Do you know - Is there someway that I can directly execute code under
"LocalSystem" to see if I can reproduce the problem outside of
Procrun?

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter