Gary,

On 4/21/21 16:18, Gary Gregory wrote:
You can scan the source files for import statements, of Commons Collections
packages, then see where those files/types are used from, then see where
those files/typee are used from, and so on.

I'd be happy to scan the source for, but I followed the instructions on the web site[1] for getting the source code from git, but they don't actually work.

$ git clone https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-beanutils.git
Cloning into 'asf?p=commons-beanutils'...
fatal: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-beanutils.git/info/refs not valid: could not determine hash algorithm; is this a git repository?

-chris

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-beanutils/scm.html

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 16:06 Christopher Schultz <