There is currently no EOS or EOL for Lang and Pool, we are all volunteers
working on a best effort basis and not a commercial enterprise so the
definition "support" is flexible. Pragmatically, we fix bugs in the current
code base of components for availability in the next release out of the git
master branch. For example, if the current version is 2.3.1 and you report
a bug in 1.2.3, you will likely be asked to reproduce your issue in the
current version and if there is still an issue and a change or fix is still
needed, it would be available when a 2.3.2 is released, at least that is
the general pattern.

Gary