Hi Velitchko,

I highly recommend "Java API Compliance Checker" when you want to check binary compatibility between two version of the same library.

https://lvc.github.io/japi-compliance-checker/

Very useful tool !

Olivier

On 04/07/2023 11:34, Gary Gregory wrote:
Hi Velitchko,

Releases within the 1.x line should be binary compatible.

Gary

On Tue, Jul 4, 2023, 04:54 Valkov Velitchko (BD/PAD-DDA-ES1)