Hi

I used Apache Commons Net for long time without problems, but recently I
get error from one of us server when we try to upload files over ftps.

Error: 451-Error during read from data connection
451-Transfer aborted
451 0.233 seconds (measured here), 68.53 Kbytes per second

This error occurs always on specific files, other files upload without
problems.

Here is some example of my code:

FTPSClient client = new FTPSClient();
client.setAuthValue("TLS");
client.setControlEncoding("UTF-8");
client.connect("host", "port");
client.login("user", "passw");
client.setKeepAlive(true);
client.enterLocalPassiveMode();
client.execPBSZ(0);
client.execPROT("P");
client.setFileType(FTP.BINARY_FILE_TYPE);

client.storeFile(remotePath, inputStream)

Server is Pure-FTPd, I tried set some buffers values for client but nothing
help.

Do you have any suggestions as to what could be the problem?

Regards,

Marcin Kudla