Mirko,

I answered the questionnaire.  I think it makes a couple of assumptions
that may not be valid

   - That people work on a single project.
   - That people understand what you mean by training and
   training initiative.

I know that I never really got a good handle on training when I was talking
to Justin Mclean about what he was doing.  It seems that training, like
most (all?) other disciplines, has a nomenclature and world view unique to
itself.  When writing questionnaires it is incumbent upon you to step
outside the nomenclature and world view to try to see how others will
approach your questions.  Actually, this is the problem with a lot of
documentation, the person writing is so close to the project that they
can't see the project for the first time again.  It is almost like you need
to have new writers every time.

I mean no disrespect to what you are attempting to achieve, nor to you and
your team's contributions to the ASF and the ASF communities.

Claude