On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Noah Slater<nsla...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 09:24:31AM -0500, Nathan Stott wrote:
>> Use show and list functions to return CSV data.
>> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List
>
> Sigh. This would be better done with JSON Transformations.

Not sure what you mean. JSON Transformations is a technique that can
be implemented in whatever language you choose. I didn't look for a
JavaScript library but if there's not one, it should be easy to build.

That said one of our students in the CouchDB training course was
outputting CSV from a list function and it turned out to be less than
10 lines of code. There are few better ways to manipulate JSON than
via JavaScript.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson