On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 01:06:20PM -0700, Chris Anderson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Stream Service || Mark
> Scholten<m...@streamservice.nl> wrote:
> > You say that many things aren't for a database to check, but that is the
> > most logical location to do it if you ask me.
>
> Because CouchDB speaks HTTP a lot of people are already using these
> techniques. Eventually CouchDB should support some of those features
> internally. The point is you don't have to wait if you want to start
> building a system.

I am disappointed with the responses so far.

I had asked Mark to bring this up on the mailing lists because I know that
Canonical are currently working on a set of similar features that will probably
be useful in this scenario, not least of which is OAuth.

Can someone who's involved in the Canonical/OAuth effort comment on this thread
to help Mark, and myself, understand how or when he might be able to use those
features in his hosting provider setup?

Thanks,