On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Wordit Ltd <ord...@wordit.com> wrote:

> Can anyone help with Couchapp on Windows?
>
> After I deleted a document via Futon, the push command is giving a
> critical error (KeyError: 'test.html') and stopping the upload. The
> document no longer exists in the db or in the local directory. I tried
> re-cloning the db, but the error persists. I also recreated the
> document (test.html) locally, but that did not change anything either.
> Here is the traceback:
>
> Note: This setup was working fine until the file test.html was deleted
> via Futon.
>
> -----------------------------------
> C:\Python27\Scripts\semclone>couchapp push
> 2010-11-22 04:06:37 [CRITICAL] 'test.html'
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\dispatch.py", line 48, in
> dispatc
>    return _dispatch(args)
>  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\dispatch.py", line 92, in
> _dispat
> ch
>    return fun(conf, conf.app_dir, *args, **opts)
>  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\commands.py", line 77, in
> push
>    doc.push(dbs, noatomic, browse, force)
>  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\localdoc.py", line 101, in
> push
>    doc = self.doc(db, force=force)
>  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\localdoc.py", line 189, in
> doc
>    del attachments[name]
> KeyError: 'test.html'

I found one way around this problem. In futon in your _design/yourapp there
is a field couchapp  signatures.
Double click on the line for test.html and delete that line then save it by
clicking the green check mark and then doing a Save Document. Deleting the
document via futon does not delete the signature and this is giving couchapp
problems.

Bill