Hi, I want to make a little material resource planning software with
CouchDB. I have different places, where I can store the material, for
example incoming goods, outgoing goods, different kind of racks and so on.

It should be possible to move the material from one place to another and
I want to calculate the amount of material I have in total.

How can I realize that with CouchDB? Should I store the stock values in
the article documents? Or should I create documents for the stock places
and add/remove the material to these documents?

I have no idea how to do that with CouchDB.

Regards
Markus