On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 6:31 AM, Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)
<andrew.stu...@supercoders.com.au> wrote:
> It would be good to know if full text search is coming as a core feature and
> if yes, approximately when - does anyone know?
>
> Even an approximate timeframe would be good.
>
> thanks

As far as I know there is nothing planned about that feature
currently. Can you eventually open a ticket describing the feature you
would like.

There are some work from basho porting some analyzer in full erlang in
riak search that could be interresting. Having a rest api based on
couch would be really interresting. ALso for me such implementation
should support distruibution across process natively/.

- benoƮt