Yup, relaxing is what it's all about. No question about that. :)

Still, since you are open to suggestions, in the realm of furniture my
personal favorite would be to recommend Chaise Longue. It's perfect
for a post-lunch siesta, my absolute favorite relaxation time. It's
great for a relaxing 40 winks and, very importantly, upright enough to
avoid acid reflux complications over an extended period of indulgence
in the luxury. My 2 cents.

Good luck on the project!