On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Christian Carter <cdcar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I'm getting a very weird error when running one of my list functions,
> leading me to believe the query server is crashing, but I don't know for
> sure.  Log and function located at http://pastie.org/2138189.  The
> database can be cloned from cdcarter.iriscouch.com/illi, as well.  The
> crash consistently happens after those 6 keys get logged, and well, I'm
> stumped.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
> Christian Carter

Welp, everyone, I fixed it, with some help from maxogden in the IRC.  By
inspecting the compiled CS, it seems that due to the unlikely combination of
everything that I was using, coffeescript assumed I wanted the results of my
switch/case statement, which also being the last expression at the top
level, was returned.  send() returns null, so CS collected all those nulls
and returned them at the end of the list, and erlang did not like it.

Thanks for all your help and thoughts!

Christian Carter
612.327.5292