Hi Robert

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> No, couchdb (and touchdb) will be just fine if you fail over to a
> different server. What will happen is that the replication from server
> B to your mobile client will start from update sequence 0 (as you will
> have no previous checkpoint).

I'm wondering what happens if the fallback is not explicit to the
client let's say I have the database exposed under
https://mydomain.com/mydatabase and under this url usually respond
server A but after the failover requests are instead forwarded
internally to server B won't the mobile client be looking for the
checkpoint of server A and be confused about the fact of being talking
with server B instead?