Hi,

this is the first announcement regarding the efforts to integrate L10N into
CouchDB. A new blog post is available [1] and we kindly ask you to like and
reshare the posts [2] in the different social media portals.

The efforts are still in a very early stage. The work on including the
creation of translation files (.po, .pot) and the documentation html output
in different languages into the build process has started. For the
translation work the ASF translation service pootle [3] will be used.

Are you interested in helping? We are happy hearing from you. Please
subscribe to l...@couchdb.apache.org and get in touch. Thank you!

Cheers

Andy

[1]
https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/couchdb_will_go_multilingual_looking
[2] Please like and reshare the following links:
https://plus.google.com/110705229183006710621/posts/25QiooL3rEc
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6703574
http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1q9uup/couchdb_will_go_multilingual_looking_for/
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1q9qjq/couchdb_will_go_multilingual_looking_for/