Go to the python forum and top-post.  You will not be able to sleep at
night after the beating you will receive.

I personally top-post everywhere and have since the 80's.  I have no
problem reading it now because gmail hides the old stuff and I can usually
remember the conversation.  When I forget one click takes me to the old.

I don't see how forum police can control any posting.  Well python is the
exception I guess.