My 2¢: original node.js logo was unreadable barely anyone even seen it because
it was displayed only on main website. New node.js logo shows the truth - rough
edges everywhere. Not to say, personally, I find original logo of node.js ugly
and meaningless. Meanwhile, CouchDB logo is pretty stylish and meaningful, I
mean I even have the same couch at my place. No mater what it will be changed
to it will always offend someone; maybe new logo will offend someone
quite/smart enough not to care about how logo looks like and care about product
itself.
--
Andrey Cherkashin
Sent with Airmail