We are trying to setup couchdb replication from one couchdb instance to the
other with a master slave style configuration.  We want to be able to switch
from the master to the slave if the master goes down.  We have been able to
replicate data, we have been able to create the new databases automatically.
But when replication happens the views do not get replicated.  Thus we would
not be able to switch from master to slave when the master goes down.

Is it possible to include the views in the replication?

Michael Power