Hi all,

We have databases that are full of time-based information (e.g.
measurements being saved) and would like to be able to partially replicate
the databases.  I know this can be done with normal filter functions (we do
this already), but this requires running over all documents which can be
very inefficient and not particularly scalable.

I was wondering if there's some (perhaps not well documented) feature
allowing something like since=update_seq or since="now" as it is in
continuous changes feeds?  Very often, we're simply concerned about only
pulling in the newest documents and doing it continuously.

If this doesn't exist, I guess we could consider rolling our own
"replication" based upon a changes feed.

Thanks,
Mike