On 04/26/2017 09:55 AM, Benjamin Young wrote:
> Hey Rich,
>

> What's the best way to get the "tools hackathon" (or whatever we name
> it) written up for promotion-a-bility? :)

* Blog post here: https://blogs.apache.org/conferences

which we then promote on Twitter, Facebook, and the various mailing lists

* We need to get a Hackathon page up on the ApacheCon website, or
possibly a wiki page? I'll get something listed on ApacheCon.com ASAP,
if you can get me a paragraph about the tools hackathon.

> Or, should we at this point keep it more informal and just do mailing
> list promotion?

Also, not instead. :-)

--
Rich Bowen