Hi Joan

Can you please provide a little bit more details about 'nginx not correctly
reverse proxying chunked/multipart/etags/etc'? Can you also please provide
stunnel configuration file example.

Btw I've taken idea of using nginx at apache
wiki(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Configuring+CouchDB
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Securing+CouchDB>), it
suggests using either apache or nginx http server as a reverse proxy.

thanks,
--Vovan