Hi,

Sorry.

The global database schema is well designed and the database should compact
down very neatly, so be sure you _are_ compacting it regularly. If it's still a
problem, just delete it, it's completely optional. Obviously you lose the
/_db_updates feature without the backing store, but everything else works.

B.