Hello Shreyans,

You can find all of the Apache projects, (past, present, and incubating,) here:
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html

From a recent (2014) Apache announcement there’s a small historical blurb:
"CouchDB entered the Apache Incubator in February 2008 and became an Apache
Top-level Project in November of the same year. Visit
http://couchdb.apache.org/ for downloads, documentation, and ways to become
involved with Apache CouchDB.” [1]

I tried looking at the Apache blog around 2008 for an announcement, but it
looks like their first blogpost was in 2009. whomp-whomp

As for the "Apache DB” project-- they are their own group. I think there is
understand-ably some confusion about the name.
They go by the name “DB”. :)

From their website, they’ve stated that "DB products are generally server-side
software solutions written for the Java platform”. [2]

If you are looking for all the Apache database projects, you’re probably better
off using the Apache projects website [3]

-Michelle

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_couchdb_adds_clustering_and
[2] https://db.apache.org/newproject.html
[3] https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?category#database