From: Joan Touzet [mailto:woh...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 12:00 PM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error accessing the view in couchdb 1.6.1

Your 'couchjs' process isn't running correctly, so the views aren't being built.

To confirm you can try running 'couchjs' from the command line and see what
error you are getting.

At a guess, you don't have the right version of SpiderMonkey installed, which
should be v1.8.5. If this is Linux, try:

Debian:
apt-get install libmozjs185

CentOS:
yum install js-185

If you're on CentOS 6 you'll need our js package which you can get here:

    http://apache.bintray.com/couchdb-rpm/el6/x86_64/

Note we only make 64-bit versions of this available pre-compiled; you will have
to compile it yourself if you need 32-bit.

-Joan