Nothing to see here, the message queue stat from Adam's advice is accurate.
Note that you should run this only when there is already an unreasonable
amount memory leaked/consumed.

But now I realise you had "processes":1877591424 before restart from the
stats above which is less than 2G. Are you using only 2 gigs of RAM? I got
confused by the initial comment and I thought you had 15GB RAM. If you are
only using 2 gigs of RAM, it's probably not enough for your workload.