Hi Joan,

Congrats to the new release.

I was excited to see SM60 and ES2015 support but then I read …

> These do not have SM60:
>  * Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial), 18.04 (bionic)
>    * Ubuntu 20.04 (focal) should include SM60 once released in April.

Many users do not upgrade right away to a new OS release for many reasons. E.g.
my stuff is still on 16.04 and I am now looking to eventually move onto 18.04.
I think that adoption of a new OS like the upcoming 20.04 will at first be only
for brand new installs for new software and it will take a while for existing
projects to move to 20.04.
Therefore, is there a plan to maybe have SM60 on 18.04? (I understand why there
is no effort going into 16.04 anymore.)

Thx,
Renato.