Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update.

We do use Zgzip when building our packages:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-pkg/blob/main/debian/rules#L45-L47

Trying to install couchdb on ubuntu jammy worked on my VM. I noticed
it pulled in libmozjs-78 and libicu70 (70.1-2) was already present on
the server:

---
$ sudo apt install -y couchdb
The following additional packages will be installed:
  libmozjs-78-0
  couchdb libmozjs-78-0
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/universe amd64
libmozjs-78-0 amd64 78.15.0-4ubuntu1 [8,350 kB]
Get:2 https://apache.jfrog.io/artifactory/couchdb-deb jammy/main amd64
couchdb amd64 3.3.1.1-1~jammy [30.9 MB]
---

Are you using the latest 3.3.1.* version from
https://apache.jfrog.io/artifactory/couchdb-deb  ?

Regards,
-Nick