Hi Paul,

You can recreate your databases and then re-populate them from another
source. As of CouchDB version 3.3.0, if a database is recreated it
will reset the replication job id, so it will start a new replication
job between the new recreated source and the target.

> There are some duplicate database names in the two source systems and some
different database systems.

If source databases have duplicate names, but they are on different
hosts (https://sdb.somehost1.net and https://sdb.somehost2.net)
they'll end up as different replication job ids with different
checkpoints. If they are on the same host but you set up different
user ids for them (https://user1:pa...@sdb.somehost.net and
https://user2:pa...@sdb.somehost.net) they'll also get different job
ids and different checkpoints.

Cheers,