Hi,

I'm trying to use a cache recipe, like the TreeCache. The cache itself works just fine but what I don't understand is how I'm supposed to handle locally triggered updates correctly. I can start the TreeCache and using the events I know when it is initialized but what if I delete a child node or update a node for example? If I read the data out of the cache before I get the corresponding update events I get old data. As there doesn't seem to be an invalidation mechanism I seem to be required to track outstanding updates. Or am I missing something?

regards,
Hendrik