From: Jacques Nadeau [mailto:jacq...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 4:30 PM
To: user@drill.apache.org
Subject: Re: MapR Drill - mongodb collections does not show up

I think the problem here is you're accessing the system without the
listDatabases privilege.  There isn't a role that only confers that permission
so I suggest you create a new role that has only that privilege.  From there,
you can add that role to the appropriate users.
For example:

use admin
db.createRole(
   {
     role: "schemaAccessor",
     privileges: [
       { resource: { cluster: true }, actions: [ "listDatabases" ] }
     ],
     roles: []
   }
)

use mydbname
db.grantRolesToUser(  "myuid",  [ { role: "listDatabases", db: "admin" } ])

You may also need to confer the listCollections privilege for each database
that you want to list collections for.

Let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Jacques